Manor House Hotel
Dating back to the 16th Century, the effortlessly stylish Manor House Hotel is located in the Cotswold market town of Moreton-in-Marsh. From the beautiful arched windows to the 300-year-old Mulberry Tree in the garden; the Manor House has an abundance of character and can host weddings of up to 135. Outside, the large walled garden boasts church views and a thatched-roof summer house perfect for al fresco ceremonies. Inside, a wing of the hotel will be reserved exclusively for your wedding, with a sophisticated collection of rooms and your own private terrace.
With a selection of spaces for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and a good party; The Manor House Hotel boasts a setting to remember for your special day - whether you’re planning something small and intimate or a traditional ‘big white wedding!’
Winner of the Conde Nast Johansens ‘Best Luxury Value’ Award, this Cotswold-stone hotel is full of character from its beautiful arched windows and mellow Cotswold-stone to the cosy log fireplaces and impossibly stylish interiors. For your wedding day, you’ll have sole use of one wing of the hotel; home to a wonderful collection of rooms, orangery and direct access to the garden via your own private upper terrace.
The large walled garden is perfectly manicured, with church views and a beautiful thatched-roof summer house. At the bottom of the garden sits Apple Cottage; a romantic retreat for two with its own private hot tub. What’s more, in the main hotel there are 35 beautifully designed bedrooms for your guests to stay the night too. Combine all of this with carefully tailored menus, plenty of fizz and an enthusiastic, experienced team, and you’re sure to create the big day of your dreams.
• Receptions for up to 135 people
• Selection of spaces to choose from
• Experienced wedding coordinator
• 35 stylish bedrooms (no need for carriages at midnight!)
• Delicious menus and drinks packages
• Exclusive Use Weddings available
• Dog friendly wedding venue
Wedding Package Details:
Weddings at The Manor House Hotel from just £3,600* during Winter and £4,399* during Summer.
• Complimentary room hire for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening celebrations
• Sezincote drinks package: 2 glasses of sparkling wine or bottled beer during the reception, half a bottle of wine during the meal and a glass of sparkling wine for toasting
• Grazing station on arrival or after ceremony
• Three course wedding breakfast followed by tea and coffee
• Still and sparkling water during the meal
• Complimentary chair covers tailored to fit our chairs along with sash of your choice
• Evening disco
• Stone-baked pizza slices in the evening or 20% discount off any of our evening buffet for guests attending the whole day
• Use of the private wedding bar
• Complimentary Very Good room for the bride & groom on the night of your wedding
• Use of our red carpet (garden weddings only)
• Personalised wedding breakfast menus
• Use of the cake stand and knife
• Use of table number holders
• Complimentary wedding food tasting for two
• Discounted accommodation rates for your guests
• Dedicated and experienced wedding coordinator to help plan your special day
*Based on 50 guests attending the entire wedding. Additional guests at £75 per person.
Garden weddings available at an extra £250 – including Chiavari chairs for the ceremony.
For more information or to discuss available dates, please contact:
Sezincote Suite (120)
Breeze House (10)
- Licensed outside structure (e.g. marquees)
- Manor house
- Accommodation on site
- Exclusive use venue
- Own grounds
- Disabled access